Friday, December 5, 2008

12 Happiness

I have been struggling with happiness a lot this past week. I put on a huge front and I pulled it off fairly well. Most everyone thought that I was okay and was doing fine. For the most part, I was okay but inside I was hurting. I did not want to show that I was hurting and I was doing my best to bury the problem within me and trying to avoid it.

Yesterday i was questioned about about my issue. This made me unbury it and start to deal with it. Yes, it definitely hurt but it was the best thing for me. I was given some very helpful advice and am doing my best to take that advice. Today, I faced the same issue with someone closer to the issue at heart. This really helped me a lot and I feel so much better than I have in a while. This certain advice was the Bible verse Psalm37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

I have been given this advice before, but not anytime recently. I needed to hear it once more. I am very thankful for my Godly friends and mentors and the advice that God gives them for me. So hopefully now, with God's loving help, kindness, and peace, I am moving on; out and away from this issue for good. Never to go back and pick it up again. I will be relying on God and trusting in Him for my happiness. I will not be looking at anything or anyone person again.

2 comments:

Latuesday Guy said...

I have definitely hiddenmy emotions, because it easy to put on a front. But, I am glad you feel better.

Blue~Eyed~Wolf said...

Well you know what I always tell you.
Call me if and when you need me.
Love,
Q